To map a network shared drive on your Mac computer, follow these instructions:
- With Finder open, click on the Go menu.
- Select Connect to Server.
- In the Server Address: field, type in the full path to the network shared drive. (This should be provided by IT support.)
- At this point, you have the option to click on the + sign next to the server address field. This adds the current address into your list of Favorite Servers. We recommend doing this so you will not have to remember the address next time you want to connect, you simply have to double-click on the saved entry.
- Click Connect
- You should now see the network shared drive appear under Shared within Finder. The shared drive may also appear on your desktop depending on your Finder preferences.